Happy Place Teacher Training January 2018
Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School
Kula Yoga Center’s Hatha Yoga certification training will fulfill requirements for the candidate to register with Yoga Alliance 200 hour Registered Yoga Trainer.
Jackie looks forward to sharing this enlightening experience on your yogic journey!
This introductory course will foster an insightful awareness of the Body, Mind, and Spirit connection through the ancient Science and Art of Yoga.
Throughout this program we will explore the styles of Hatha- Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Yin, Restorative, Aerial, Yoga Barre, and other styles of the physical practice. This course also explores meditation and all branches of the 8 Limbs this practice is founded on. These modalities will be accessible for all levels of practitioners supporting a broad range of teaching tools to allow you to meet your future student’s and client’s needs.
You will gain a deeper understanding and become part of a like minded “Kula” community. Happy Place Yoga Teacher Training Program requires considerable time, commitment, dedication and energy.
- History of Yoga (Patanjali’s Sutras, Goals of Sutras, Roots & Styles of Yoga
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy
- Teaching Methodology
- Proper alignment, benefits & potential risks of yoga postures
- The art of voice/music/playlist
- Building confidence through practice teaching
- An introduction into subtle body, bandhas, mudras, doshas, chakras & meditation Sanskrit
- Deposit & Application
Class size is LIMITED!
Kula Yoga Center and Happy Place Teacher Training reserves the right to approve each student prior to entering the program; and also has the right to terminate any students training without a refund.
Your application must be submitted and approved before submitting your NON REFUNDABLE $200 deposit by November 15, 2017 to:
Kula Yoga Center- Port Orange
5537 S. Williamson Blvd. Suite 753
Port Orange, FL 32128
Kula Yoga Center- NSB
107 Magnolia Street
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
(386) 872-FLOW www.mykulayoga.com
Tuition & Payments
$2,500 Regular Tuition (paid in full May 15, 2017)
$2,800 Payment Plan
$300 Early Bird discount if you register by October 15, 2017
Tuition does not include the required reading material or classes.
Memberships are at ½ off during training.
There are no refunds.
Email Jackie at [email protected] with any questions.
Students must have a minimum of one year yoga practice to be considered for program. You must maintain personal practice at Kula Yoga at least once per week and complete all assignments.
Students will be required to keep a practice journal.
- 200 hour RYT Manual
- Personal Journal
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Bhagavad Gita by Stephen Mitchell
- Yoga Anatomy (2edition) by Leslie Kaminoff
- Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga by Deepak Chopra
- 4 Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Light on Life: The yoga Journey to Wholeness by B.K.S. Iyengar
- Meditation on the Mat by Rolf Gates
Ethical Guidelines/Moral Responsibilities
- Uphold the integrity of my vocation by conducting myself in a professional and conscientious manner.
- Acknowledge the limitations of my skills and scope of practice and where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment, or direction.
- Create and maintain a safe, clean, and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga.
- Encourage diversity actively by respecting all students regardless of age, physical limitations, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religion affiliation, or sexual orientation.
- Respect the rights, dignity, and privacy of all students
- Avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment.
- Adhere to the traditional yoga principles as written in the Yamas and Niyamas.
- Follow all local government and national laws that pertain to my yoga teaching and business.