Happy Place Teacher Training
Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School
Kula Yoga Center’s Hatha Yoga certification training fulfills all requirements for participants to register as a Yoga Alliance 200 hour Registered Yoga Trainer.
This course helps to create a more insightful awareness of the Body, Mind, and Spirit connection through the ancient Science and Art of Yoga.
Throughout this program we study Hatha- Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Yin, Restorative, Aerial, Yoga Barre, and other styles of the physical practice. We also explore meditation and all branches of the 8 Limbs this practice is founded on.
These modalities will be accessible for all levels of practitioners; using a broad range of teaching tools to enable you to meet the needs of your future students and clients. Plus, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of yoga while becoming part of our “Kula” community.
The Happy Place Yoga Teacher Training Program requires considerable
time, commitment, dedication, and energy... But it's worth it.
- History of Yoga (Patanjali’s Sutras, Goals of Sutras, Roots & Styles of Yoga)
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy
- Teaching Methodology
- Proper alignment
- Benefits & potential risks of yoga postures
- The art of voice/music/playlist
- Building confidence through teaching practice
- An introduction to the subtle body, bandhas, mudras, doshas, chakras, Sanskrit, & meditation
Class Size is LIMITED!
Your application must be approved before submitting your NON-REFUNDABLE $500 deposit at one of our locations.
Kula Yoga Center- Port Orange
5537 S. Williamson Blvd. Suite 753
Port Orange, FL 32128
Kula Yoga Center- NSB
107 Magnolia Street
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
Tuition & Payments
$500 non refundable deposit
$2,600 Regular Tuition (paid in full December 31, 2019)
$2,800 Payment Plan ($560 payments due: Jan 15, Feb. 15, March 15, April 15, May 15)
Tuition does not include the required reading material or classes.
Memberships are at ½ off during training.
There are no refunds.
Email Jackie at: [email protected] with any questions.
- Students must practiced yoga for at least one year to be considered for program.
- Students must practice at least once a week at one of the Kula Yoga Studios.
- Students must complete all assignments.
- Students will be required to keep a practice journal
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Bhagavad Gita by Stephen Mitchell
- Yoga Anatomy (2edition) by Leslie Kaminoff
- Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga by Deepak Chopra
- 4 Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Light on Life: The yoga Journey to Wholeness by B.K.S. Iyengar
- Meditation on the Mat by Rolf Gates
- 200 hour RYT Manual
- Personal Journal
Ethical Guidelines/Moral Responsibilities
- Uphold the integrity of my vocation by conducting myself in a professional and conscientious manner.
- Acknowledge the limitations of my skills and scope of practice and where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment, or direction.
- Create and maintain a safe, clean, and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga.
- Actively encourage diversity by respecting all students regardless of age, physical limitations, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religion affiliation, or sexual orientation.
- Respect the rights, dignity, and privacy of all students
- Avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment.
- Adhere to the traditional yoga principles as written in the Yamas and Niyamas.
- Follow all local government and national laws that pertain to my yoga teaching and business.
*Kula Yoga Center and Happy Place Teacher Training reserves the right to approve each student prior to entering the program; and the right to dismiss students without a refund.